Wednesday 20 July 2016

Hogs & Kisses Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the birthday card I made for my parents to give our Daughter In Law for her birthday. I had so much fun making this card - the stamps in the set just crack me up.

The card base is the Bigz Circle Flip-It, with an extended left edge.



I also added some doodles and a cheery stamp inside.


She is a Vet Technician, and loves animals. This card is going to make her laugh for sure.

Supplies:
Heavy white card stock - Michaels
Pig stamp & Die - Simon Says Stamps
Copics
Stickles
Blue card stock - Papertrey Ink
Patterned paper - MME
Circle Flip-Its (Bigz) - Sizzix
Scrap of green card stock
Lorna Label Pop-Up (banner), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hot Air Balloon (Clouds), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Black pen - Uniball
Stitched Circle - My Favorite Things
Inside words - Papertrey Ink
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers

Card size - 5-3/4 x 5"


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen