Wednesday 4 May 2016

Large Birthday Flip-It Card With Orange Balloons.

Good morning friends

I had fun making this card - I just love the deep orange with the green on this patterned paper. Both sheets came from the same paper stack.


I used the 5 x 7" Circle Flip-It's by Sizzix, which comes with the balloon border and the pretty Happy Birthday Circle. The layered banner die was one of my purchases from the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show ... I'm a sucker for banners.


I was in a huge hurry when I made this card - when I have more time, I'd like to do another one but do ombre colouring on the stamped greeting. It would be so pretty done in colour! It's hard to see in the photos, but the orange patterned card stock has embossed glittery bits.


Supplies:
Circle Flip-It 5 x 7 - Sizzix
Patterned paper - DCWV
Banners - Our Daily Bread
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Word Stamp - Papertrey Ink
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 4" width

Card size - 5 x 7"


Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen