Wednesday 11 May 2016

Beachy Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

There was still a piece of this embossed shiny patterned paper leftover after I finished yesterday's Centre Step Birthday Card so I used my new Blueprints die to create a matching Gift Card Holder. I'm such a huge fan of the Blueprints dies from My Favorite Things, when they came out with the latest one I had to add it to my collection. It's going to be lots of fun and can be used for more than Gift Cards.

I used Karen Burniston's A Gift For You die that comes with the Gift Card Accordion set.


The front flap lifts up to reveal your greeting (and/or Gift Card underneath)...




Together with yesterday's card, they make a nice set!


Supplies:
Gift Card Accordion, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - K & Co
Blueprints #28 - My Favorite Things
Words - My Favorite Things

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. you created a wonderful card!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are rockin' this designer paper!!!!!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen