Tuesday 10 May 2016

Beachy Centre Step Card

Good morning friends

I had a few patterned paper pieces left from my April Designer Challenge card (see HERE) so created this Centre Step Birthday card.


I love that the papers have shiny embossed bits.



There you have it - a masculine birthday card for my stash.

Supplies:
Beige Astroparche card stock
Red patterned paper - Provo Craft
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - K & Co
Centre Step card die - Sizzix
Word stamp - Papertrey Ink
Pan Pastels
Fitted Frames, Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bakers Twine

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

  1. love how you used the papers on this card and have overhanging on centre panel. Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen