Monday 30 June 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs - June 2014 Designer Challenge

Good morning friends!

It's time for the Designer Challenge at Elizabeth Craft Designs, and this month Joset challenged us to create a 're-positionable sticker'. You are going to want to check out all the designers blogs for this challenge for sure - SO many great ideas for this technique.


I was a little unsure of what I wanted to create as with my knees in such bad shape, shopping for an item to use was not an option. I decided not to worry about making a home decor item but instead, make one that would work on something that I get a lot of pleasure from using ... my iPad!


Els has a video showing all the different steps HERE. I waited until I had a chunk of free time, but honestly? Creating the re-positionable sticker was really really fast. I couldn't believe it! Of course I had to go around slapping it on all kinds of things.  :-)





I use an Art Bin and magnet sheets to store my dies, so I even put the re-positionable sticker on the front of the Art Bin to show the ladies at my Paper Pastimes demo earlier this month. (Yes, they did get a sneak peak, but I didn't tell them exactly what it was for. Ha!)

I have some plain tin gift card holders, and I'm thinking that this would be a wonderful way to dress them up and the recipient can then use the decoration on a mirror or votive holder or ...

Joset will have a big group post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog later today, so be sure to check it out and see all the different ideas that will be shown..

Supplies used:
Peel-Off -  2569
600 Transfer Sheet
639 Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Copic Markers
 

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Great idea to put the repositionable sticker on your I Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to make one for my iPad cover! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job, using various objects around the house Karen!!
    Ps My Mom has bad knees and is waiting to have them replaced. Good luck with your knees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea to decorate an ipad cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did here, Karen! You applied this great butterfly to different items so nicely. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING Projects....just Perfect!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen