Saturday 7 April 2012

Springtime Puppy Card

Springtime does mean puppies, doesn't it?  :-)  This is one of my new stamps from the 'Stamps By Judith' booth at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show last month. There is just something about her critters that had me practically swooning.

This little pup was stamped with Momento Rich Cocoa ink, then coloured with Stampin' Up Watercolor Wonder crayons and a damp paintbrush. The dots around the grass are also one of her stamps, but that one I've had for many years.





Best Wishes is by Hero, the fancy label is a Nestability die and a SU oval punch.  The pretty paper is by Prima - one of several 6x6 paper stacks I got in my Christmas stocking.  (Thanks Mom!)


Nothing fancy, but this is one of those cards that just makes me smile. Probably because this puppy image makes me smile every time I see it!



Hope it makes you smile today too - thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. so nice! Happy Easter!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's rather cute Karen....looks like our mutt when you say the magic word that starts with 'W'
    Jenny :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen