Tuesday 3 April 2012

Birds & Branches Square Easter Card

This is a large card - a full 6" square!  I used that pretty daffodil paper (K&Co), and another bird & branches die cut to make this one. After outlining the die cut with my Sakura gel pen, I attached it to a Nestability label.


A little sheer ribbon, foam tape, a white mat and a yellow Bazzill card stock card base, and I was happy.

 
While these square cards are often made as a top fold, I find they are very unstable and tend to slide out and unfold. So I now make most of my large square cards as side fold cards. I wrote my words inside on the white panel.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. lovely card-- wish you a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen