Sunday 1 April 2012

Birds & Branches Easter Card


When I first cut this 'bird and branch' die last week, I loved it so much I immediately cut a few more to use on Easter cards. I also dug out a sheet of (K&Co) daffodil print paper to make most of my cards this year.


The stamp (SU) was stamped in a rainbow green ink, punched out with a label die (SU), and outlined with my Sakura gel pen. I love the little bit of shimmer and shine that pen gives.


I also used the pen to outline the die cut after I attached it to the front of the card.  Because the card is orange, I added a white panel to the inside for the Easter greeting.

There is fresh snow in the mountains today. Not enough that we will have to shovel, but enough to make everything clean and white and sparkly. 

Thanks for stopping by today - Happy April First!

2 comments:

  1. spring pur- love the card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that paper really is the bees knees..love the botanical daffodil images on it :0)
    After basking in extrodinarily warm temperatures last week we have threatened snow in the UK this week...bizarre eh!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen