Wednesday 25 April 2012

Baby Gift Bags

I decided to decorate a white gift bag to add our gifts for our daughter's baby shower. I got the bag/bow/tag finished, and when I went to put the gifts in ... it didn't all fit!!  So I had to make a 2nd gift bag, bow and tag.  :-)   I used a paper stack by DCWV as I love the little bit of sparkle on the papers.


Isn't this paper bow cute? I loved the die (PTI) as soon as I saw it on their pre-release, and I am so happy with it. I've used it a couple of times and every time I'm pleased with the results.  The tags were decorated with images cut out of the background paper, and I used orange/white bakers twine as well.


The tags were cut using the Tim Holtz tag die - it is such a great size for decorating.  The labels were cut with a MFT label die, and the little birds were punched out of the paper with a SU 3/4" circle punch.





It's a photo heavy post today for sure!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. thats so cute! The parents will be happy about this
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Karen and totally original :0) ...love the idea of making your own wrapping and packaging, it makes a gift even more special :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen