Sunday 18 December 2011

Belated Birthday Card


Well it's happened. 
I actually forgot a family birthday. After all these years, my SIL's birthday just went right by the radar, and I cannot believe I didn't think to send the oh-so-pretty card I made for her months ago.  So - I decided I'd better get a different card off to her PDQ.

There is a new sketch at the Clean & Simple Stamping Blog ... FTL171 that is perfect.


What a FUN sketch! 
And Easy. 
And Addictive. 


I actually made two cards from this sketch, and can think of several more I want to try. This one deviates from the sketch in that I made an A2 sized card rather than a square. 

I even inked up a belated birthday stamp - one that came in a set and I didn't think I'd ever use.  While I was glad to have it for this card, I don't mind if I don't ever have to use it again.

Supplies:
Soft Stone card stock - Papertrey Ink
Pear Pizzaz card stock, circle punch and word stamp - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper from my scrap bin
Momento Bamboo Leaves ink
Bird die - Memory Box
Paper Tape - unknown
Spellbinders Circle Die
Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen----- you are not the ony one who forget birthdays- happend to me twice!!!!!
    Your card is so nice
    Wish you a nice evening
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen