Thursday 2 July 2015

Glossy Flourish Christmas Card

Good morning friends

Today is a scheduled post, as we are spending the day with friends from Arizona!! I'm so excited - it's been 20 years since they've been to Canada, and today is the day they've allowed to spend with us. They want to see our cabin and enjoy time in the mountains so we have a fun day planned.

For my Throwback Thursday, I have an older Christmas card to share. I remember wanting to use this gorgeous green embossed flourished paper with some (then new) dies.



I added a decorative panel inside as well as a stamped Christmas verse. This is a 4-1/2 x 6" card and I love the scalloped edge that cuts with the BigZ die. The layered frame is an older Karen Burniston die ... and I have my fingers crossed that she comes out with a similar one through Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Supplies:
Scalloped Card Die - Sizzix 
Fancy Frame Die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Label Die - Prima Estate
Merry Christmas - Hero Arts
Patterned paper - Recollections


Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen