Friday 24 July 2015

Felt Flower Thank You Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a quick Thank You card to share today. It all started with the cute felt flower embellishment.




I like that the Flip-Its come with the dies for layering. It really does make the card making go faster and the finished look more polished. I bet this card took less than 10 minutes tops.

Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its #4 - Sizzix
White card stock
Green card stock
Patterned paper - Carta Bella
ECD Double Sided adhesive
Felt sticker - American Crafts
blueprints #21 (Banner - MFT
0343 Word Peel Off's
Handcut leaves

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen