Monday 23 December 2013

Simple Poinsettia Pop 'n Cut Card

Good morning friends!

Today's share is a ridiculously simple Pop 'n Cut card, that turned out fabulous. When you use beautiful papers and pre-made embellishments, a card like this comes together quickly but is very impressive for the recipient.


I used Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Cut dies for the card itself, cutting it from paper with a beautiful pearlized shimmer to it.


I cut 1/2" off the top and bottom edge of the inside panel, which was cut using the Funky Label insert. Once the inside panel was attached to the card base, I aded a strip of sparkly paper from the same paper stack to the top and bottom edges.



The Merry Christmas was actually printed on the paper, so I just stamped the words on the bottom panel. The lovely poinsettia sticker was attached to the pop-out panel and the card was done.

(Remember you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)

Supplies used:
Pop 'n Cut A2 card base with the Funky Label insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper and 3-d sticker - K&Co
Word stamp - Papertrey Ink


Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. simple- but very nice

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper works great for this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm late making Chirstmas cards this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen