Friday 15 November 2013

Chipmunk Flip-It Card

Good morning friends!

It's 'Flip-It Friday' and I used a new stamp set on my Flip-It card today ...


Awwww - isn't that little critter ADORABLE? The set is from Lawn Fawn's 'Into The Woods' and I am really looking forward to playing more with the stamps.  I imagined this one as chipmunk, but I have also seen him coloured as a skunk and he's equally cute.

I cut two circle Flip-It card bases - one from patterned paper and one from white card stock. I simply trimmed a little off each side of the patterned one, slid it over the white base and attached it into place. I like the white border this gave me on the card.


The squirrel was coloured with pencils and fussy cut, adding him to the little stamped & sponged scene with foam tape.

The flip side has a circle cut from patterned paper. I stamped the words from the set on a scrap of white card stock, and cut them out with the smallest label from the Sassy Label & Stitched Framelit set (Karen Burniston).  Love that little die.  :-)


I like to add a little label inside my Flip-It cards for an area to add a few words and a signature, so I lightly stamped the happy acorn on a punched label. While the word label was attached with foam tape, the acorn one was attached directly to the card.


Not sure who I'm sending this one to yet, I still have it out on my kitchen counter. Every time I walk by, it makes me smile.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)


Supplies used:
Circle Flip-It Die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Stamps - Into The Woods (Lawn Fawn)
Prismacolor Pencil Crayons
White Card Stock - Office Depot
Kraft Card Stock - Michaels
Circle Dies - Spellbinders
Sassy Labels & Stitched Frames - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned Paper (dots) - The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper (leaves) Doodlebug Designs
Label Punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen