Saturday 30 November 2013

Foxy Pop 'n Cut Card

I have a fun Pop 'n Cut card to share today ... using one of those cute felt stickers I mentioned finding on clearance on Thursday's post.



Ahahaha - I know, but sometimes I just have to do a corny card.  The 'smore' & words were trimmed from one of the journal cards in the 12 x 12" Scrapbook kit "Happy Camper" by Echo Park.


For the card I used the A2 Pop 'n Cut base with the Wavy Label insert and coordinating Wavy Label Framelits ... all by Karen Burniston.  The felt fox sticker is one from the package I found on clearance and I'm sure glad I bought them.  They are going to be SO much fun to play with even though I have no idea where I'm going to stash them in my studio.  ;-)

I also used a Chevron die from The Stamps Of Life, and other stickers from the package to finish the card off.




I haven't decided who I'm going to send this card to yet. I thought it would be a cute Love Note for the Grandkids, but since it's still making ME smile I think I'll be hanging onto it for a little while.

(Remember you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)


Supplies Used:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Wavy Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Wavy Label Framelits - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Felt Fox sticker - Michaels
Patterned papers and other stickers - Echo Park
Chevron die - Stephanie Barnard (The Stamps Of Life)


Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. nice cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I never met a pun I didn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the little fox. Hope you bought the whole clearance!
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING card, Karen! It's too FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sentiment on the front ... always love seeing s'more pop 'n cuts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!! That is just cutest card ever!!! That little fox is just adorable and the front of the card is soooooo cute!! I think I'd have a hard time parting with that one too. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen