Sunday 10 June 2012

Recycled Birthday Card

Ahahaha - I received this card for my birthday, and no way could I miss passing on the fun. So after it stood on the mantle for a month, I cut down the card to make this one. I'm thinking I will give it to my brother for HIS birthday. 


The white card base is 5.5 x 5.5" square, and I used some sparkly patterned paper by MME for the striped background. The dog panel was popped up with foam tape.


The expression on this dog's face is just TOO FUNNY.


I was even able to recycle the words from inside the card "Pepe just figured out your age in people years".  Ahahahaha.

Good thing my brother has come to expect a card like this from us. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen