Tuesday 12 June 2012

Party Hat Recycled Card

I have another recycled card to share today. Our nephew's fiance sent me this sweet card for my birthday, and again - it was too nice not to share. It was a smallish card, only about 3 x 5.5".


I cut the main panel, inked the edges, then added a scalloped border to each side with PTI die.  That panel was attached to an orange sparkly panel (paper by MME) and that was in turn attached to the front of an A2 card.


I added another strip of orange sparkly scalloped paper inside the card as well as the stamped birthday verse. I loved how sparkly the little party hats were on the original card, and the colours went so well with the MME paper stack.  Easy Peasy!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen