Sunday 17 June 2012

Father's Day Card #5

I am giving my husband one of the masculine cards I made in April (Cactus Silhouette Card) for Father's Day, so below is the 5th additional Father's Day card I have made this year. My Mom needed three to hand out, and I need three as well.

This one is going to our son-in-law.


This is that crazy bird DORKY, which is a Stamps By Judith image. This time I used wing-tip shoes and the same hat as yesterday's dog card. The grass is also a Stamps By Judith image. I used masking and everything was stamped onto the white 5" panel.  Colour was added with pencils and odourless mineral spirits.



For the inside (without the words, as I added those afterwards) I stamped Small Dorky twice onto the shoes and added colour.


You can see that while I haven't been able to participate in the challenges I normally like to, I have been busy in my studio!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Karen this images are so wonderful!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen