Tuesday 2 August 2011

Teacup Hybrid Card

Sorry folks ... we had a really busy holiday weekend and I'm whipped. I have only a quick post today.


This is a large card - about 5x7".  A friend gave me a couple of these tea cup printed, scalloped panels a few years ago and I thought it was time to USE them.  The word-art (my own) was printed on a transparency, trimmed and attached to pink striped paper with gold eyelets. That was then attached to the scalloped panel, which in turn was attached to a pink card stock base.

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet sentiment, love how you used and attached the vellum. Lovely card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Especially like the use of the vellum & the edge border punch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen