Wednesday 24 August 2011

Black and Cream Silhouette card

I still have some photos of cards that I didn't get posted on my last blog, so thought I'd share one of those cards today. I haven't been in the studio in 2 days, so I don't have anything new to show.  :-(   I do have some knitting projects almost finished ('cause I've been in a vehicle a fair bit) but ... I haven't taken any pics of those. So ... here you go:


I used one of my very favourite Cricut cartridges ... 'A Child's Year' to cut the silhouette out of cream with a black shadow. The patterned papers are by K&Co and everything is mounted onto a side fold A2 card. The silhouette is popped up with foam tape. Ignore the watermark, which shows my old blog name.


I had done a whole stack of these 'black and cream cards, using various silhouettes from different cartridges. So fun ... I just love the detail in some of these Cricut cuts.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Karen, very different and I love the monochrome colour palette :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this treatment of the silhouette A Child's Year..... love the monochromatic design. Glad the little purse arrived to you safely.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen