Tuesday 9 August 2011

Kraft Tags card

Another card made with bits from my 'Odds and Sods' pile ... I had several kraft tags leftover from other projects and the green embossed background was in there too! Often when I get a new embossing folder or die, I run them through my Big Shot right away. That way I have something to show my friends when they come over to scrapbook & make cards each week.  Plus, I like to SEE and TOUCH the cut outs or embossed pattern.  :-)

The tree was punched from a scrap of green patterned paper, and I embossed each of the tags with a different embossing folder before inking the edges.

I lightly sanded the embossed leaves (Sizzix folder) - just to try it - then inked the edge of the panel and attached it to a kraft card stock base. The tags and tree were popped up with foam tape. It makes a good masculine card for my stash!

My 'Odds and Sods' pile is slowly but surely getting smaller while my card stash continues to grow. It's all good!

Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

  1. such a nice card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous 'natural' Christmas card Karen. Love that EF, they give such clean crisp effects :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen