Monday 25 April 2016

Southwest Centre Step Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog and I have a Birthday card made with my pretty new embossing powders and the Lawn Fawn succulents. I love desert imagery so HAD to have this set when it was released last year.


It's hard to see in the photo, but the black band across the bottom centre is a die cut stitched strip.



Here is a peek at the inside ...



Supplies:
A2 Centre Step - Sizzix
Embossing powder - Stamp A Mania
SW Stamps and dies - Lawn Fawn
Patterned paper (double sided) - We R Memory Keepers
Blueprints #1 - My Favorite Things
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape, 1/2" width
Sending You stamps - Avery Elle

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen