Friday 15 April 2016

Four Yellow Flip Cards

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have four different Z-Fold cards today. Over a year ago, a friend came to visit me in Arizona and brought a package of patterned A2 cards to share with me. She hadn't used the Spiral Circle Pull Card die before, but liked how it worked on these patterned cards. I liked it too!

This Spring, I followed her lead and ended up using all of the patterned cards she shared with me. I've decided to group the posts into colour groups as the cards are similar. Here are the yellow ones ...



As mentioned, the cards are A2 patterned on the front and either white or a solid colour on the back and white inside. You simply open the card right side up then cut the Spiral Circle Pull Card on the centre fold line. That will give you a 5-1/2" square card.  On some of the cards, I trimmed 1/4" off each card side to allow it to fit in a 5 x 7" envelope instead of a square envelope. You don't need additional postage for a 5 x 7" envelope where you do for a square one.

This first card will go into my Easter cards for next year. I used pretty dimensional stickers and stitched border and circle dies with a little hand lettering inside.




Card #2 was made the same, but with a Thinking of You inside instead of an Easter Greeting.





Card #3 has some fun printed embellishments from my stash and for the border I used the negative piece from two die cut scalloped borders. I added one of Els' ribbon dies down the centre.



I love love love this quote stamp. It's one of my new purchases.



Card #4 has these pretty stickers that I've had in my stash for years and years. I love how sweet they look on this card!




Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned A2 card - Recollections?
Stitched border dies - My Favorite Things
Daffodil stickers - Recollections
Sharpie Markers
Ribbon Borders - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
Stitched circle - My Favourite Things
Words- Impression Obsession
White card stock
Pencil Crayons
Pansy Stickers - Recollections
Flower jug stickers - Dollar Store (stash)

Card sizes - 5-1/2" Square, or 5 x 5-1/2".


Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. all cards are wonderful- love the yellow color too
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job giving those simple cards some pizzaz. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen