Monday 11 January 2016

Masculine Hot Air Balloon Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's  Masculine Card Monday  here on my blog, and I wanted to share a card I made with the new Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up die. Here I used it with the Rectangle Pull Card for a fairly quick card.  I think Karen Burniston's new releases for CHA have hit the ball right out of the park - it's AMAZING. You can check everything out in the 'Coming Soon' section of the Elizabeth Craft Designs site.


I added pen work to the basket and one of Karen B's new stamps on the front.


Inside is more stamping with the new stamps, and pen work around the edge of the stamped rectangle.



Supplies:
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) - COMING SOON
Patterned paper - Prima
What's Up Clear Stamps - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
PanPastels Kit #2 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Just a Note Clear Stamps - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) - COMING SOON
Coloured Pencils - Tri-Tone, Koh-I-Noor


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen