Thursday 14 January 2016

Flat Ice Cream BD Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog and I have an older birthday card to share.


I had been working on a different project and had this piece of patterned paper leftover with the white label in the centre. I trimmed it to fit the large white card base and inked the edges. Then I tied Bakers Twine around the lower third and attached it to the card base.

The little Ice Cream Cone was stamped and die cut, then assembled over the label with foam tape.


Here is a peek at the inside:


A cheerful (and quick!) card for the stash.

Supplies:
Large Michaels Card and envelope
Patterned paper - DCWV
Ice Cream stamps and dies - Sizzix
Stickles
Foam Tape
Words inside - MFT
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen