Friday 28 February 2014

Butterfly and Flowers Flip-It Birthday Card

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog ...


I was happy to see how nicely the butterfly from the Pop it Ups Butterfly Pivot fit on the Majestic Flip-It die. It's nice and dimensional, but still lightweight. It will be going into my donation box for Seniors Secret Service.



I like to add a punched label inside my Flip-It cards, so they will have a place to add a signature - but it's hidden from view when the card is closed.



I thought I would also share the packaging I did when I brought my Dental Hygenist her gift of Flip-It Cards.   I put them in a cellophane envelope, and used the 'Get a Handle On It' die to make the little handle and ribbon. I used paper from from the same paper stack as the cards so it all coordinated, and Anne just LOVED them.



Supplies used
Majestic Flip-It die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Majestic 2 Framelits - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Dovecraft
White card stock
Birthday words - Just Rite
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Butterfly (body, lacy overlay, base layer) - 767 Butterfly Pivot Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs) 
Get a Handle On It Die - Papertrey Ink


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a stellar bag for your hygienist. What a cheerful card you've made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen