Tuesday 16 April 2013

Spring Bookmark

I had a little strip of this pretty patterned paper leftover when I was putting away my Easter Card stuff so I thought I'd make a bookmark.


I cut it out of white card stock and the iris patterned paper, and attached the two together for stability.  A 3-d sticker from my stash, some bling and some YELLOW Bakers Twine (why am I liking yellow all of a sudden????) and it was done.


Oh, and the bookmark was cut using the Stampin' Up 'Two Tags' die. Another die I waited and waited to purchase, and wish I hadn't waited so long. I have already gotten a lot of mileage out of it (not everything gets posted) and I have lots more ideas too.

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. you useed woderful paper!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Karen! This is simply BEAUTIFUL!
    I love the pretty paper & colors.
    Great details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen