Tuesday 23 April 2013

Butterfly Landing

I had this idea in the middle of the night, and just had to try it out when I got up.  I only have this one butterfly die out but once I have access to my studio again, I want to try it again with a smaller butterfly. This one was popped up with a double layer of foam tape. 


I am having SO much fun with this Sizzix Puppy Dog die. You can see how nicely it fits on an A2 card base.


All my A2 envelopes are stashed away in the studio, but I used my ScorePal and a sheet of the patterned kraft paper (from the same stack as the dog was cut from) to make a coordinating envelope. I forgot how easy it is to make your own envelopes when you have a ScorePal!

Thanks for stopping by today.


3 comments:

  1. funny!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on Pintrest. This card is just adorable! Love how you crossed the dogs eyes to look at the butterfly. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a DARLING card! It's just SO adorably SWEET!
    I love the pretty papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen