Friday 30 September 2016

Squirrel Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Z-fold card to share today. Once again I used a patterned A2 card, this time with the print on the left and the solid back on the right.  The Spiral Circle Pull Card is easy peasy to use - simply place the alignment nubs on the scored centre line and cut. A little Washi Tape decorated the edges.


I thought this little squirrel sticker from my stash was so cute!


When the sides are pulled, the card opens to reveal the hand lettered greeting.


Into my Thanksgiving stash with this card.

Below is a photo of all 4 of the cards I made using the brown patterned cards that were in the package. The other three were posted earlier. My friend "B" brought the patterned cards to Arizona with her when she came to visit and split the package with me. It was her idea to use the patterned cards with the Pull Card dies, and you can see I use it a fair bit! You can always search 'Pull Cards' on the right of my blog to see all of them.



Supplies:
Patterned A2 card - Michaels
Washi Tape
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickers - stash
Card size - 5 x 5-1/2", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope.

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. sweet card, completes a great collection of cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen