Sunday 18 September 2016

Count Your Blessings

Good morning friends

I had a little bit of this beautiful textured pumpkin paper leftover, and made three Thanksgiving Cards with it. I only photographed one, since they are identical. The stamped fishtail banner is mounted with fun foam.



These will probably go to my parents to send out, as I make their cards as well as ours.

Supplies:
Beige Astroparche card stock
Patterned paper - K & Company
Blueprints #24 - My Favorite Things
Stamps - The Alleyway Stamps
Green card stock - Bazzill
Fun foam
Spiral Circle Pull Card (leaf), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickles
Scalloped scissors

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen