Sunday 7 June 2015

Sending Hugs - a Sympathy Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a card I sent to a friend & fellow Designer Challenge teammate when they had to say goodbye to their older dog.



I made it a Pop Up card ... in fact I made it a double Pop Up using the Lorna Label Pop Up, a Pop it Ups die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


I added a little layered paw print in the lower right corner, and wrote her a note on the white stitched label. There is a little die cut Milk Bone on the stitched label as well.


Here is a side view so you can get a better look at the Pop Up.


The rainbow, sun and clouds were fussy cut from a scrap of the patterned paper.


I wanted her to know that I understood what they were going through, and she appreciated the card for sure.

Supplies:
Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 4, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Scalloped Border - MFT
Stitched 4 x 6 die - Lawn Fawn
Hugs die - Papertrey Ink
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Pink card stock scrap
Yellow card stock - Bazzill
Umbrella Patterned paper - Mambi
I'll be here stamp - MFT
Sending - Papertrey Ink
Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen