Friday 26 June 2015

Cupcake Flip-it Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a cupcake Birthday card to share today.


I've been wanting a cupcake die that I could use on cards for Seniors Secret Service, but hubby says cupcakes are NOT masculine. This Avery Elle set has a couple of different cupcake toppers that I think will work just fine for masculine birthday cards so I bought them. Still have to make a masculine one though.

The small scalloped circle is where they can sign their name.


This card went into my box to donate to Seniors Secret Service.

Supplies:
Circle Flip-Its #4
Cupcake stamps and dies - Avery Elle
Patterned paper - Taylored Expressions
Stickles
Pink marker - Staedtler
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Words - Printworks

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen