Friday 13 March 2015

Pink Animals Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a sweet card to share today using the die set that my parents gave me for Christmas.


I was poking around looking at my paper stacks, and saw this cute one which I've had for a couple of years. One of the designs has these little animals and icons printed inside circles. Ah HAH! I simply punched them out and they were ready to adhere to the Circle Flip-Its card.


I adhered them all with foam tape on the corresponding circles ...


... and cut a slit at the fold to slide the seam binding through.


This ended up being such a sweet, girlie card - I'm holding onto it for our Olivia!

Supplies:
Triple Circle Flip-It's - The Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - g.c.d.
Circle punch - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Seam binding


Thanks for stopping by today




3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen