Monday 23 February 2015

Masculine Birthday Card Flip-Its Duo

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have two Birthday Cards to share today that I am donating to Seniors Secret Service.


Both cards are made almost identical - I just used different patterned paper for the second card.



This is the second card ... I love the Elizabeth Craft Designs balloon die so pulled it out for these cards.




Supplies:
726 Balloons - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Square Flip-It's #2 - The Stamps of Life
Beige Astroparche card stock - stash
Patterned paper - Colorbok
Fishtail banners - MFT
Happy Birthday stamp- Stampendous
Celebrate with Cake stamp - Avery Elle


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen