Saturday 23 March 2013

Fuzzy Bunny Easter Card

When I was poking around in my sticker stash (yes, I have one of those too) I came across a sheet of fuzzy stickers. I had used several of them to make a lamp cover for our Granddaughter's nursery, a few more for birthday cards, and the rest went into the drawer. I thought the bunny would be perfect for an Easter card.


This is another large card - a full 5 x 7! The peach Astroparche card base is from a package I've had for at least 12 years.  It's a hard colour to match up, but worked really well with this bunny.


It's sure hard to find Easter verse stamps ... I have one or two and use them year after year. Or I print verses from the computer. I guess there must not be too much of a demand for them, but I am going to search on-line so maybe I'll have better luck with the inside of next year's Easter cards.  This one will probably have a handwritten greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. love this little Easter bunny!

    hello and nice weekend from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen