Monday 4 February 2013

Cutaway Birthday Card

Today, in time for Masculine Card Monday, I have the birthday card I made for our Son In Law.

 


I used my Cricut and SCAL to cut out the word 'happy' and it's shadow - both from white card stock. Before attaching the two together I coloured the word with copic markers.

A peek at the inside:


The Birthday portion was also Cricut cut using Scal. I lined up the letters along the bottom edge and welded everything together. This was my first time doing this and I was quite pleased with how it turned out!



I Cricut cut an envelope using the same patterned paper.

He is saving up for a new (professional) camera, so we gave him $$ for his birthday. Tomorrow's share will be the little box I made to put his gift in.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cutouts, Karen! They really make this card special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen