Tuesday 19 February 2013

Birthday Gifts

While I haven't been making as many cards as usual, I have been busy in my studio doing little things. I have made quite a few bookmarks and other little things that I just haven't posted. For example, I had fun decorating packages for my friends birthday gifts.  We had a joint birthday 'party' here as the three of us celebrate birthday's somewhat close together.






So - nothing too fancy, but it still took me a whole evening to get them finished. The bookmarks (other than the one I shared here) took awhile to make as well, but most of them won't end up shown here on my blog. I am having fun though!

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen