Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pine Cone Gift Tag

I have friends coming over this morning and I have several tags cut out and ready to assemble while they use my Tim Holtz Rosette die to make some tags and ornaments of their own!

I used a Stampin' Up label die for the base of my Pine Cone Gift Tag cutting two of them ... one white and one kraft. The the kraft layer was embossed with a folder before attaching the white back, and I attached a red punched label folded over the top of the tag as sort of a reinforcement.


The Victorian looking pine-cone element came from a K&Co package, as did the transparent Dec 25 circle. I added a pop dot to it and some Distress Stickles to the pine-cone piece. I like the way it curled a bit when the glitter dried.


As with yesterday's tag, I added a string to the bottom back of the ribbon to allow it to attach to a gift. The To/From was stamped with a Fiskars stamp.


I have started to add my name to my postings. I saved a couple of tag images from the internet to my computer to use for inspiration. Several don't have names on them though, so I can't give the designer or blog proper credit. The ones that have names, will be easier to track down.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. wow Karen- this tag is ao wonderful!The pine cone piece is great- was it at a paper to cut out?
    Great work you done!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen