Wednesday 17 October 2012

2nd Card for Dynamic Duo's #24

I mentioned loving the colours this week at the Dynamic Duo's challenge blog when I posted my first card and I wanted to make another one using them.


 I used the lacy stamp image from Stampin' Up's 'Mixed Bunch', and punched it out with the coordinating punch, then layered on some punched snowflakes (EK Success). The snowflake embossing folder is by Stampin' Up.


Here is a peek at the inside:


The same lacy (snowflake) image was stamped of on a scrap of paper, then stamped again without reinking onto the top third of the white panel. This gives a lighter impression, so I could stamp the verse on top in black.

Thanks for stopping by today!



6 comments:

  1. your cards are alltime so nice!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love these colors with snowflakes. Love how you finished out the inside! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Karen! I love you Mixed Blossom flower adorned with the snowflakes! How unique!! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the little banner behind the flower and the embossed snowflakes are so pretty on the Pool Party! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty, Karen. ;-) I really like how you used the colors. The embossed background is great. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome card Karen and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen