Saturday 6 October 2012

Bronze Embossed Pumpkins Card

I do have another gift card holder & birthday card to share, but since this is our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend I thought I should go back to posting our Thanksgiving cards.  I used the pumpkin embossing folder again, this time with a beautiful orange shimmery Stardream card stock. Beautiful stuff. When you use a shimmery, heavy card stock like this - the card is very elegant and has a whole different feel than if I'd used regular card sock.



After embossing the trimmed panel, I wrapped it with bronze sheer ribbon and tied it off in a pretty bow.  I don't often add full bows to my cards!  I did line the envelope with a card stock panel so it would go through the mail OK.


I stamped the verse in orange inside the card - I am really loving the new Tangerine Tango shade of orange from Stampin' Up!


Supplies:
Brown duplex A2 card base - Michaels, DCWV
Embossing folder  -  Sizzix
Ribbon & foam tape - Michaels
Ink - Stampin' Up
Stamp - Hero Arts?

Have a wonderful Saturday - thanks for stopping by today!






2 comments:

  1. like the simle way of cardmakeing----
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Karen, this is ever so elegant! Gosh, I just adore that shimmery cardstock! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen