Tuesday 15 November 2011

Snowman Sketch Cards

I had a chance today (when I dug out the studio) to make 2 cards for the latest sketch at the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog.  This card also qualifies for the CFC28 which is to make a CAS card with a tag on it, over at the CAS-ual Friday's Blog

Here are my cards:


and here is the sketch:

I was able to use some sparkly scrap paper from my Craft Sale Mess Chaos Stash and that always makes me happy. The two snowmen were cut from another scrap, but before hand trimming them I glued the scrap to a piece of white card stock for stability.

The tag is a Tim Holtz die - I love that die set, as there are so many little tabs and tags on it.  :-)

I tried to capture the sparkle in the paper and snowmen scarves, but it never shows up well in a low res web photo.

Word stamp is by Hero Arts, and the scallop border is a MFT (My Favorite Things) die.

I sold quite a few Christmas cards in our Craft Sale this past weekend, so it's time to re-build the stash!

Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Real cute cards Karen :) Their sparkly scarves show well on my screen :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable snowmen! Love the design and the papers you used, gorgeous cards :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little snowmen are so cute! So glad you popped in and played along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen