Thursday 3 September 2015

Three Panel Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have an older Three Panel Card to share today. (I just made that name up).  A long time ago I stumbled on some K & Company mixed printed cards on clearance at Michaels and I confess to grabbing all the remaining boxes. The Three Panel Card was one of the styles in the box.

This is the card closed, and ready to be put in the envelope.



When you lift up the flap, you have this panel ...



...and then that panel opens down from the top! I added lots of card stock & printed paper layers, scalloped Cricut cut borders and lovely 3-D stickers which are also from K & Company.


I think I had 5 boxes of the cards, so I ended up making five of each of the cards to have in my stash. There are only a few left now.

Thanks for stopping by today


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen