Sunday 27 September 2015

Banners & Cupcake Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I have a cheerful Birthday card to share today, that I donated to Seniors Secret Service. These papers just make me happy!


I had purchased this cute banner die when we were in Arizona this Spring, and I was itching to try it out. That is what ended up inspiring the whole card! Love that little cupcake too.  :-)



Looks like I didn't take a picture of the card inside - oops.

Supplies:
Happy Birthday Pop Up (Happy), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Blueprints #18 - MFT
Banner die - C.C. Designs
Cupcake dies and stamps - Avery Elle
White card stock
Patterned paper - MME
Coral card stock - SU
Red card stock - stash
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive (lg roll)
Inside words - Avery Elle
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Karen- I like your cards so much
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious card, love your paper pieced cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen