Sunday 5 April 2015

Smile Stand Up Card

Good morning friends

My brother gave me this Stand Up die set for my birthday! It comes with the layers, but not one to mat the centre label. For this card I layered the flowered label onto white card stock and fussy cut the mat.  Below is the card ready to pop in the envelope ...


... and here is is in the easel position.  The front is held open by the little notch that cuts with the card base.


Just for fun I decorated the inside as well ...



Supplies:
Royal Stand Up - Sizzix
Smile die - Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper - Graphic 45
White card stock
Butterfly punches- Stampin' Up
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
508 Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive 64mm (2-1/2")


Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. such wonderful die
    Hello and happy Easter from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool birthday present and love the card you created with it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen