Tuesday 21 April 2015

Chalkboard Print Sympathy Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is the sympathy card I made for my parents. My cousin passed away unexpectedly this month, and she & my mom were very close.


I had picked up a Fiskars small Stamp Press, and have been happy with how well it works to stamp onto die cuts. I seem to be stamping things crooked these days so hopefully this tool will help me with that.


Loving these stitched scalloped border dies ...



Supplies:
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Stitched Scallop Border die - MFT
903 Katie Label Accordion (stitched label), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Sympathy words - the Stamps of Life
Seam binding
Card size - 5-1/2" square

Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen