Sunday 7 September 2014

Silver and Blue Snowflake Pop 'n Cut Card

Good morning friends!

Today's share is a Christmas card, that I made last year but didn't it get mailed or posted. It is in my card stash to send this year though!  I used a lovely felt snowflake on the card front, as well as a die cut snowflake and glitter border strip. Both were cut from the Stampin' Up Glimmer Paper, which is just gorgeous stuff.



The outside scalloped card was cut with a Sizzix die, and I used one of Karen Burniston's older  Pop 'n Cuts dies for the inside:


I LOVED these sweet snowman stickers, so used one of them on the pop-out label. I brushed the sticker with baby powder where it sticks out above the label.


Supplies:
Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"
Patterned paper - K & Co
Scalloped card base - Sizzix
Pop 'n Cut Funky Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Snowflake die - Sizzix
Silver glitter paper - Stampin' Up
Felt snowflake - Stampin' Up
Label - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Snowman sticker - Hobby Lobby
Words - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. everyone can be happy when he get such card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen