Sunday 6 January 2013

Elegant Black and White Card

I have a quick and easy card to share today - but it turned out just beautiful!


 This embossing folder was on my "Have To Have" list when it first came out, but I haven't actually found too many uses for it. Well, until I started using larger format cards than A2!  This folded white card base is 5 x 6.5".


I embossed a black card stock panel then added flat adhesive pearlized stickers. The card has a lovely elegance to it, but is completely mail friendly!

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. thats an elegant card- the folder I dont see before! Great
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my love this folder.............. where in heavens did you get it. Love following your blog. Live in Toronto and not many Canadians to follow. LOVE LOVE this care. Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Evie - sorry for the delay in answering. We were away, but I have looked through my embossing folders and this one is a Cuttlebug folder. I have penned on it "Love Is In The Air", but I don't remember if it was part of a set of folders on sold on it's own. I probably ordered it from Scrappin Great Deals (out of Ontario) ... I use their online store a LOT. Great products, great service and just a wonderful company overall.
      http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/

      Cheers, Karen

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen