Tuesday 9 August 2016

We Love You Bear Card

Good morning friends

This entire card started with a scrap of blue Soft Finish Card Stock and a scrap of tree printed paper. I'd been hanging onto the tree scrap and when I saw that it matched the blue SF piece I cut them both into rectangles and then I was off and running.


I added some die cut clouds, a water coloured banner and a stamped and die cut bear.


Into my stash with this one ...

Supplies:
Tree patterned paper scrap
Soft Finish Card Stock in White and Blue - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bear stamps and dies - Stampin' Up
Water colour crayons - Stampin' Up
Black pen
Sakura Glaze pen
Banner die - LaLaLand Crafts
Tombow markers
Water brush
Brown Fine point pen
Clear Double Sided Adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up (clouds), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size - 5 x 5-1/2"


Thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. and I love your bear card too!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bear card is totally AWESOME!!! I love the banner and the trees in the background, of course the bear and the detail of the grass under his feet!!! the clouds simply wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen