Monday 17 September 2012

Embossed Pumpkin Thanksgiving Cards

While it doesn't show up in the photos, the orange panel is a shimmery textured card stock by Bazzill. I love how nicely it embosses with an embossing folder -- so crisp! These are two cards that went into my mom's Thanksgiving card order.  The shimmery orange matches nicely with the subdued avacado A2 card base.


I wrapped the panel with a bit of sheer orange ribbon, slipping in an Avacado card stock punched label below the knot.


One of the colours of card stock and ink I ordered from Stampin' Up was Tangerine Tango. I used the ink to stamp the inside white panel - and I really REALLY like that shade of orange!


Supplies:
Coloured card stock, ink & label punch - Stampin' Up
Orange shimmery card stock - Bazzill
Sheer ribbon from my stash
Embossing folder - Sizzix
Word stamp - Stampendous

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. love the simplecard creation- the words are great! Such we dont have here
    Hello from
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Karen. ;-) I love the shimmery orange, and the pumpkins - perfect for the change to Autumn this week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen