Monday 17 August 2015

'Woody' Birthday Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog.  Today's share is a fun birthday card that I made for my parents to give our Grandson Ethan when he turned 3 last month.


Not sure how I ended up with this large 'Woody' sticker, but I thought it would be perfect for a little guy like our Ethan. Woody has a gold Sheriff badge, buckle and spurs and I chalked a little mound for him to stand on. Then I cut some grass clumps from Karen Burniston's Pop it Ups Garden Bench to place along the bottom edge.

The sticker sheet came with additional gold stars as well.


Here is a peek at the inside:


Supplies:
Woody and Stars Stickers - EK Success
Rust card stock - Papertrey Ink
Blue textured card stock - stash
Word stamps (2 different sets) - My Favorite Things
Garden Bench Pop-Up (Grass clump), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Chalks
Card size - 5 x 7"

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. My Grandson would like that image too, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool image best card for a little boy
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen